Are you an accredited investor? If you are:
Anyone from anywhere, who has reached the legal age of being an adult and who satisfies the following
Under SEC, private placements are not allowed to be sold through publics. If you are an accredited investor by checking the box to enter the assets room for accredited investors only.
1. The investor has a net worth of over $1 million
, either alone or with a spouse.
2. Investors’ annual income exceeded $200,000
together with a spouse.
3. Entity or trust nor formed for the specific purpose of investing with over $5M in assets.
4. The investor who holds in good standing in Series 7, 65, or 82.
5. An entity with all accredited investors by the standards above.
6. Others are defined in Regulation D 501(a)
After entering, you can see the campaigns. Before investing, you have to pass an accredited investor verification